Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

What ls the Forex Market

I like to think of it as the Big Kahuna of financial markets. The foreign exchange market, most often called the forex market, or simply the FX market is the largest and most liquid of all international financial markets.

The forex market is the crossroads for international capital, the intersection through which global commercial and investment flows have to move. International trade flows, such as when a Swiss electronics company purchases Japanese made components, were the original basis for the development of the forex markets.

Today, however, global financial and investment flows dominate trade as the primary nonspeculative source of forex market volume. Whether it's an Australian pension fund investing in U.S. Treasury bonds, or a British insurer allocating assets to the Japanese equity market, or a German conglomerate purchasing a Canadian manufacturing facility, each cross-border transaction passes through the forex market at some stage.

More than anything else, the forex market is a trader’s market without equal. It’s a market that’s open around the clock six days a week, enabling traders to act on news and events as they happen. lt’s a market where half-billion-dollar trades can be executed in a matter of seconds and may not even move prices noticeably. Try buying or selling a half-billion of anything in another market and see how prices react.


Firms such as FOREX.com, Saxo Bank, and MAN Financial have made the forex market accessible to individual traders and investors. You can now trade the same forex market as the big banks and hedge funds. 

11 comments :

  1. Please let me know if you’re for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! forex trade copier

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to know all about Forex online trading. I read your post and found it interesting one. It is very well written and your described everything in very clear & simple language.
    TraderVC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog provide complete information on Forex trading. I found this information very useful. Thanks for sharing
    UFX review

    ReplyDelete

  4. Let me explain the basic principle how most Forex systems work. They are tuned up to work in a specific market condition. They often make money in a trending market, but loose money in a choppy market. It is not a problem as long as the market is trending and the system is making more money than it loses. Such a system can be profitable for several months and you would be happy with it. BUT...

    PREPARE FOR THE WORST...

    Market change over time. A well designed system starts with trend analysis to stay away from potentially losing trades. There are two problems of how a Forex system recognizes the trend.

    PROBLEM: FALSE "STRONG TREND" INDICATION.

    The system responds only to immediate price action. An explosive price movement that is usually the result of news release is tempting people to jump in and make a profit. It looks like a "strong trend", but what usually happens next is a hard fall.

    To avoid falling into this trap, check for the SOLUTION to find a REAL trend:

    http://www.forextrendy.com?nsjjd92834

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which Forex pair and time frame is best to trade" is the frequently asked question and I want do give you the DEFINITE ANSWER.

    Are you expecting that I am going to say something like EUR/USD on 5-minute time frame or GBP/USD on daily...? No, it is not so simple, but SIMPLE ENOUGH we can figure it out!

    The "PROBLEM" is that markets change over time. If GBP/USD was a well trending currency pair a few years ago, today it is another one.

    I actually want to let you know about a SPECIAL TOOL that I use to find the BEST TRENDING PAIRS among all the Forex pairs.

    http://www.forextrendy.com?vhbshygdf398432

    The software scans 34 Forex pairs on all time frames from minute to monthly. This way you pick the best trending pair and time frame at the current time.

    The system is running on our powerful computers, so you have nothing to download and install. Just join in and start using it within a FEW MINUTES! Get it on the link below:

    http://www.forextrendy.com?vhbshygdf398432

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    exness เปิดบัญชี

    ReplyDelete
  7. “I love this blog. I don't know what I'd do without you and your great info! Thank you so much!” “I will always credit you for my daughter's ability to read.
    GBP NZD Live Chart | Forex Vip Trading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good broker with decent trading conditions. The option of opening a training account is very useful and helped me a lot when deciding to choose a broker. Assets are numerous, which is also a big benefit. axim trade login

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m Usually Blogging And I Like Your Content. The Article Has Genuinely Peaks My Interest. I’m Going To Bookmark Your Web Page And Keep Checking For New Articles. I Am Looking For Some Great Blog Sites For Studying. I Was Searching Over Search Engines And Saw Your Blog Site. Well, I Free Forex Signlas Like Your High-quality Blog Site Design Plus Your Posting Abilities. Keep Doing I

    ReplyDelete
  10. Opening A Forex Trading Account With trade245 loginIs A Simple And Fast Process In Few Minutes. Find How To Register A Forex Trading Account And Start Trading Currency Pairs Online In A Simple Step-by-step Process.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are You Looking For A Reputable And Trusted Forex Or Cfd Broker? Discover Why A Large Number Of Successful Traders Are Choosing <a href="https://loginuncle.org/aximtrade/> Aximtrade Review </a> As Their Preferred Broker. Start Trading Today!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

View My Stats